Believe it or not, vinegar, has over 1000 uses and almost every time is more effective than any commercial product and much cheaper. You can use toxic and expensive, or you can opt for vinegar! I surely prefer to be healthy while saving some money too.
Here are 10 incredible uses for vinegar that will save you money and help you at home
- Repellent of ants with a sprayer or spray, spray the door frames, windows and any ant trail you know.
- If you don't like cats: throwing a splash of vinegar will make that no cat approaches the area.
- Fleas in the carpet, if we think we have fleas in our carpet, put a small bowl with vinegar on it during the night, the next day we will find the bowl of dead fleas.
- Fleas on Pets: if we bath our pets with a solution of half water and half vinegar or a flea will not be alive!
- Vinegar also works from the inside out. Dilute a small amount of apple cider vinegar inwater will cause the pet never go near any flea.
- Ice on the windshield glass of the car sprayed with a solution of 1 part vinegar and 3 parts of water and the next day no one will have frost or ice.
- Oxide: to clean rust from tools, screws, soak in vinegar overnight.
- Cure “Athletes Foot” putting your feet in half water and half vinegar or pass a swab with this solution by the affected party (avoid injury) and then keep them as dry as possible.
- Control dandruff: Wash your hair with half part water and half vinegar before conditioner.
- Remove warts: Apply a lotion half apple cider vinegar and half glycerin every day until the warts disappear.
So, now you know, vinegar can help you accomplish many things at home while opting for a much healthier and cheaper option.