Wallace D. Wattles wrote, “The more gratefully we fix our minds on the Supreme when good things come to us, the more good things we will receive, and the more rapidly they will come, and the reason simply is that the mental attitude of gratitude draws the mind into closer touch with the source from which the blessings come”
1. When we are truthfully thankful to the universe for what it's given and for what we are asking, our prayers are answered faster. We should thank the universe or the Supreme Being for each moment and for each blessing constantly.
2. Be thankful to each person for everything, the Universe love to hear your voice. Gratitude allows us to forget our limitations and to have faith for better things to come. Be thankful even though you did not get your prayer answer yet.
3. More you are thankful more positive your life will be. The Bible constantly reminds us to be thankful and the blessings that brings our gratitude. If you are going through a hard moment and may need life direction start with a thankful heart about all it's happening and observe the universe multiply your blessings.
4. It is simple, stop and observes all you have done; observe nature and the smile of your love ones. Be thankful for your work, your house, your food, the weather and your friends.
5. There is so much to be thankful for, even when we are having a bad day, we must be thankful because it is a spiritual law that helps you to keep a positive mind and to be fully blessed.
Blog entry is a colaboration of Gina Suzanne Resto-Webb
The writer of Spiritual Health was born in Costa Rica. Started acting in TV commercials when she was only 10 years old and since then have been studying acting. For the last 25 years of his artistic life has been living between New York, Miami and Costa Rica acting for different productions. She is working on her third Master’s degree for Educational Theater. After completing her first two master’s degrees in Spanish Literature and Bilingual Education she created Creative Language Workshops (creativelanguageworkshops.com)