Oh! Ouch! Does it hurt you?. I always take care of the sun, I went to the beach and being in the shadow and under the umbrella I burned a lot. Of course I spent a bit at sea, but never thought I was going to burn like as a child. Now I suffer the consequences. Do you? , I recommend these remedies which I am applying.
1. Full cream milk: It is known that fatty acids and lactic acid in milk has soothing properties for sunburned skin. Dip a soft cloth or cotton gauze in cool full cream milk and apply carefully to the injured area. Do this for about 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water. Because of the importance of the fat content of milk, it is important that full cream milk be used in this treatment.
2. Water: When exposed to sunlight, your body loses water and essential salts. Dehydration occurs when the body loses too much fluid, and begins to reabsorb fluid from the blood and other body tissues. To avoid the consequences of dehydration, increase fluid intake to adequately ensure that your body stay hydrated or to rehydrate for optimal recovery of the health of your skin.
3. Aloe Vera: This plant with wonderful properties is ideal for when you burn your skin. You just have to remove Aloe Vera's skin, open it and you will see the crystals exposed. Apply these crystals on your skin and you will feel the refreshing power.
4. Chamomile: The tannins in tea are the active ingredient in this remedy, which helps soothe and relieve some of the discomfort of sunburned skin. After preparing a big pot of chamomile tea, let it cool completely, preferably add some ice to speed the process, anoint the affected areas with a soft sponge.
5. Tomato: Mix 2 teaspoons of tomato juice and a pinch of baking soda and apply to the burned area. Leave on the skin for several hours. You can also cut a tomato in half, which hopefully is very cold, and go through the burned areas.