Did you know?
Many people have problem drinking water, they hardly do it. And it sounds annoying when you told them about drinking water all day. I will always encourage you to start drinking water, because if you're like me that I was or rather, more or less the bathroom 25 times a day.
This time we played the theme from the water, but from thirst.
Did you know that sometimes you think you're hungry but you've got is thirsty?
- Drinking water, specifically a glass of water will calm down midnight hunger by almost 100% of the dieters,according to a study at the University of Washington.
- Water accounts for 70% of the weight of the cells, thus taking water strengthens skincells, making “moisturize” clean and maintain its elasticity (delaying the formation of wrinkles … that this women care) .
- Eliminates toxins and waste from the body fat and improves the body's defenses, thus helping to improve health and overall body beauty, preventing disease and infection.
- Drinking water 20 minutes before eating, closes a little the stomach, causing a stampede is notso much with “what is ingested.” Even some nutritionists recommend for better digestion, do not take anything from 20 minutes before eating, and until one hour after finishing.
- Heartburn can be a sign of lack of water in the upper gastrointestinal tract. This is a major thirst signal emitted by the human body. The ingestion of antacids or tablet medications in heartburn, do not correct thedehydration and the body continues to suffer as a result of not getting enough water.