Happiness. If you are asked if you're happy I bet you sometimes just stay in silent. It's important to remember that happiness is a journey, not a destination.
In life we will find happy moments and sad moments, this is normal, but feeling sad or depressed all the time is not nice, remember that happiness and success does not depend on material possessions.
Today I'm sharing with you five steps to start feeling happy.
- Connect: develop relationships with family, friends, colleagues and neighbors will enrich your life.
- Staying active: sports, hobbies such as gardening or dancing, or just a daily stroll will make you feel good and help you stay in shape.
- Be curious: see the beauty of everyday moments, as well as unusual, reflecting on them will help you appreciate what matters to you.
- Learn: to fix a bike, to play an instrument, cook, etc.., the challenge and the satisfaction of learning fun and will give you confidence.
- Give: giving and helping friends and strangers links your happiness to a wider community and is very rewarding.