Diarrhea is the frequent bowel movements of watery and loose stools. The bowel, also called feces, are deposits of the body passing through the rectum and anus.
Feces containing the remaining material after the digestive system absorbs nutrients and fluids from what you eat and drink. If the body doesn't absorb liquids, or if your digestive system produces extra fluids, stools will be watery and liquid. Watery stools contain more water, salts and minerals and are heavier than solid stool.
Diarrhea of short duration is called acute diarrhea. Acute diarrhea is a common problem and usually lasts for 1-2 days but may last longer. Diarrhea that lasts at least four weeks is called chronic diarrhea. Symptoms of chronic diarrhea may be continuous or may come and go.
Here I'll give 6 excelent teas for diarreah that will definitely bring some relief:
1. Black tea with sugar: not only keeps the body hydrated, but contains tannins that reduce intestinal inflammation.
2. Mint tea: it's good for an astringent effect.
3. Fennel tea: to soothe and heal the digestive tract.
4. Dry blueberries tea: In a cup of boiling water put a teaspoon of dried blueberries and drink the infusion.
5. Cinnamon tea: Drink a cup of cinnamon tea as needed. In a cup of boiling water add one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Let it stand for 15 minutes and strain using a napkin.
6. Orange peel tea: Strip 1 organic orange and chop the peel into pieces. Pour it into a pint of boiling water. Cover and let it cool down. Sweeten with sugar or honey and drink.