It's Monday again! And with Monday comes trouble! We need to start taking care again.
If you spent your weekend at a friend's house and stuffed yourself up with chicken wings, BBQ ribs, potato chips and other rich but unhealty things, or maybe you went to a party to the ” Red House”, were they only give you drinks and not food, or the “Smith House” where you only get pop corn like you live from air alone.
Whatever the case is, I assure you that this week you got to give your body a rest.
7 Detox foods for after the weekend
Try this foods for detoxifying your body right after the weekend and get back on track.
- Raisins soaked in water from the day before, drink them before anything in the morning.
- Oatmeal (2 scoops) soaked in water and consumed on an empty stomach.
- Aloe juice : 3 ounces 2 times a day with two meals.
- Triphala or Triphala powder form or in capsules. This is a very popular herb and is used in Ayurvedic medicine and is super effective for constipation and for detox.
- Green vegetables Juice with all the fiber they have and diluted in coconut water, add one tablespoon of Flax seed. Drink it in the morning before breakfast.
- Make an enema and add a teaspoon of organic coffee!.
- Omega 3 in high doses. 2 capsules with 2 main meals.
Try these detox foods and get ready to start that new year's diet you've planning for too long.