I can’t deny it… Chocolate and coffee are such a delight! Both of them have millions of lovers, like me, and as a chocolate and coffee lover I want to share a recipe made with both of them to create an irresistible combination.
I have to admit it, the sole thinking of it made my mouth water. Isn’t the moccachino the most delicious coffee ever? The combination of coffee and chocolate, sweet and sour, exotic and tasty, is what makes this combination truly special. Today I teach you how to put them together:
Sugarfree chocolate and coffee cupcakes.
I have already use this recipe with different ingredients. Now you can try this powerful combination making chocolate and coffee cupcakes:
- 1/4 cup of boiling water
- 1/4 cup of recently made hot coffee
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sweeteners
- 1 spoon of vanilla extract
- 1 y 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 spoon of baking powder
- 1/2 spoon sodium bicarbonate.
1) Mix the liquids until cocoa disappears.
2) In another bowl mix the eggs with the sweetener, add it to the cocoa mixture. Add 1 spoon of vanilla.
3) Add the flour, baking dust and sodium bicarbonate to the mixture, mix until you have a homogeneous mixture.
4) Bake for 25 minutes at a temperature of 250° C aprox. When they are ready and cool, decorate them with peanut butter or chocolate syrup sugarfree.