With Christmas food we sum up small bites of different kinds of foods, starting from the appetizers, continuing with the main dish and finally dessert, some candies altogether with a toast.
How many calories does Christmas food have?
We’ll make a run through to know how many calories we can consume in a typical dinner with Christmas food and at the same time; you will know what the caloric values of some traditional dishes are.
Here are some alternatives to appetizers and their caloric values:
- 2 slices of cheese: 120 kcal
- 3 slices of ham or other sausage: 150 Kcal
- 2 mayonnaise-based snacks, vegetables, prawns: 200 Kcal
- 1 small loaf of bread: 100 Kcal
- 1 serving of fried crisps: 100 Kcal
As for the main dish, we can come up with the following:
- Preparation which includes a portion of low fat meat or fish: 310 kcal
- Mixed vegetable salad that may include potatoes, 1 serving: 110 kcal
- Sauce or dressing for the dish, if cream or mayonnaise based: 150 calories
- 2 glasses of wine: 200 Kcal
- 1 glass of soda: 84 Kcal