Cucumber is an ingredient that's “in” right now. The summer/fall season makes this vegetable frequent our plates to give them a fresh taste.
What are the most common with cucumber dishes? As the cold salads. But sometimes we may seem boring to eat just cucumber in salads, in the same style cold vegetable. (If you like smoothies click here)
If you are the type who want to give a new touch to your recipes in the kitchen, then you'll love cucumber hummus. Cucumber hummus is a really easy pate to make, and you can mix it with chickpeas to give a delicious flavor.
Cucumber hummus to detox
- ½ medium cucumber (about 180 g)
- 180 g of cooked chickpeas, drained
- 2 tablespoons white tahini
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cream 2 tablespoons soy / oat / rice to cook (optional)
- A little bit of salt
- Peel the cucumber and cut into small cubes with a little salt. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Drain the cucumber and put it in the blender with the remaining ingredients. You must beat until a spreadable, silky cream.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving time.