Apple recipes are the best for this season, where sweetness is mixed with the acid to dazzle your palate proving dishes. Today I want to bring two easy apple recipes that will make you crazy of taste. Make these goodies your only little sins!
Crunchy and soft, sweet and sour, this dish is a favorite of many restaurants for its ease and rich flavor. This recipe becomes a place to eat on cold days, Thanksgiving and Christmas dessert. Eat it fresh from the oven warm or slightly warm to chill. Pair it with coconut ice cream and enjoy an explosive combination. Here's the recipe:
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- Sugar 1/4 cup of granulated or otherwise stevia
- 2 tablespoonsof brown sugar
- 100 grams of butter.
- 4 red apples
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons of grated ginger
- 1/4 cup of slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- To make the crispy (the crunchy part) in a bowl mix the flour with oats, 1/4 cup sugar, butter, vanilla and half the almonds. Mix all ingredients until loose crumbs.
- Save this preparation in the refrigerator while you cut apples.
- To make the filling for apples and pícalas into small cubes, place in a bowl and sprinkle the lemon juice, then it incorporates two tablespoons of brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger. Mix well all the ingredients
To cook the crisps you can choose the container you want – whether small or large type capacillos cupcakes cake pans. I prefer the small ones because they are single servings. Butter the pan, add two tablespoons of stuffing and then covered with crisp mass with some almonds on top.
Oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Let cool a few minutes and be ready to enjoy.
Apple and banana smoothie
This shake is perfect for breakfast or snack. It has a delicious sweet taste with all the benefits of these fruits (antioxidants, vitamins, minerals). Drink it cold and follow these steps:
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 red or green apple into chunks
- 2 bananas
- 2 ice cubes
Blend everything together until smooth mixture. This mixture Makes two servings. To enjoy!