Some of the benefits of Microdermabrasion are:
1- Blackheads and whiteheads are softened, so it’s are easy to remove them.
2- Acne scars and others are less visible.
3- Enlarged pores and fine lines are less prominent.
4- The blood with its nutrients and oxygen flows to the surface of the skin to repair tissues faster.
And to all my readers I want to reward you! - Everybody has the chance to win this super kit that includes:
- 12 Rejuvenating Puffs + 2 months supply Puffs Refill
- Attachment Head, 2 AA batteries
- Microdermabrasion Applicator
And I also want to give you an oil free cream from Neutrogena so you can use it!
Don’t miss this chance to win!
Eggs are presented in the market in different ways, packed in plastic containers or in cardboard/plastic trays that vary between a dozen and half dozen units. Normally, the container has the category to which the eggs belong in an external and visible place, for example: A, B, or C, as well as the unit weight, quantity, total weight, quality, registration number, name and address of the packinghouse, size of the egg and packaging date.
1. When buying eggs, open the package to make sure there are no broken eggs or cracked/fractured shell.
2. Always buy eggs taken from the supermarket’s fridge, pick those with a clean and not-cracked shell, although germs can be inside a whole egg without any cracks, it’s a guarantee to buy the ones produced in well-known industrial farms, and even better, from your local farms.
3. Never buy expired eggs, generally you can read the expiration date on the label, or its due date; always try to buy the fresher ones.
4. When you cook them, if you see that the yellow(yolk) expands or breaks easily, or the white (egg) has spots, don’t eat it, this means it has expired and it can be bad for your health.
5. Eggs shouldn’t be outside longer than a couple hours. Eat them or fridge them.
It’s important to include vegetables and fruits in your children’s diet. For example, Grapes from California are currently in full season. The grapes are convenient and everyone likes them, and even better, they only have 90 calories per serving. No need to prepare anything, just wash them and eat them.
Or prepare this Gazpacho for the children to eat after school.
Servings: 4 soups
- 150 g of almonds
- Crumb medium bread roll
- 16 medium sized grapes
- 1 garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
Buy almonds that are already peeled and sliced, otherwise peel the almonds after soaking them in hot water. When they are chopped, crush them in the blender together with peeled garlic, bread crumb, a good drizzle of olive oil, a little vinegar and salt. Add water and beat again until it takes the right consistency. Pass it through a strainer.
Wash and peel the grapes, Try to buy them seedless. Serve in individual bowls and put the grapes in the gazpacho.
Be creative and serve it in glasses for your children! a fun way to eat!
Win this basket of Grapes from California
Participate here and win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Clarification: This is a post in conjunction with Grapes from California, all opinions expressed here are mine.
Environmental changes make our skin suffer. Wrinkles, dry and dull skin are just some of the consequences. And yes, who has time to take care of it?. So here in my blog I always love to give you great gifts so you can take care of yourself and look fabulous!
Look what I want to give away from this French brand. I love Paris! In fact all France and its products! wow!
- A cleanser that gives comfort and hydration: Hydrating Cleansing Milk
- Intense hydration to smooth wrinkles: Immediate Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle
- Intense hydration and durable in a rich texture: Moisture Rich Cream Rica 24 H
- Bag to carry your makeup