Liver: The liver is an organ or viscera of the human body and, simultaneously, the gland more voluminous of the anatomy and one of the most important concerning the metabolic activity of the organism.
Plays unique and vital functions such as synthesis of plasma proteins, detoxifying function, vitamin store, glycogen, etc.. It is also responsible for removing substances from the blood that may be harmful to the body, transforming them into other innocuous.
Vesicle: the function of the vesicle is to store and concentrate bile secreted by the liver and reach the vesicle through the cystic and liver duct until is required by the digestion process.
Segregation of bile from the vesicle is stimulated by food intake, especially when it contains meat or fat, it is in this moment that contracts and ejects the concentrated bile into the duodenum.
How to make Detox:
A. Begin each morning with the following drink. In a blender mix the following:
- 8 ounces of organic juice orange, apple or grapes.
- 8 ounces of distilled water
- 1 to 4 cloves garlic
- 1 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 small piece (1/4 to 1 inch) fresh ginger root.
* Start by mixing the garlic and ginger with a small amount of liquid, grind thoroughly before adding the remaining ingredients. If there are large pieces of ginger, throw them away.
B. Drink six to eight cups of this tea to detoxify the liver. You can sweeten with pure maple syrup, stevia or raw honey. Drink it everyday.
C. Buy any formula for Liver detox drops, take 2 to 4 droppers 3 to 4 times a day. You can add this tincture tea and you do so completely. Ask at the pharmacy or where you can buy the natural medicine drops to detoxify.
D. You can add to this Detox diet the following food:
- Apple: contains pectin, which is a great detoxifier
- Lemon juice and fruits: high in antioxidants. Watermelon is a natural diuretic
- Juices of carrot, celery, tomato, spinach and beet juices can be combined and taste delicious. They contain many vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, among others.