Tag Archives: beauty
Oxygenated blood flows from the heart to the tissues through the arteries and there are two return systems: the venous and lymphatic. The lymphatic system consists of a number of organs (spleen, thymus, bone marrow, tonsils, etc..) And a system of vessels or lymphatic channels.
I loved the easy lymphatic draining because it feels like if someone is giving you a massage to remove wrinkles. Seriously, it’s super beneficial and besides is something cosmetic it is really good for you.
- Facial Lymphatic Drainage is a manual therapy technique using facial massages in different directions, activates the lymphatic system which is responsible for collecting the adipose macromolecules accumulated in the tissue, to be carried by blood to their elimination by natural means.
- It’s a very good therapy to improve eye bags, dark circles and reduce face’s edema either by fatigue or post-operative reaction. It is ideal to remove the fatigue of our face, managing to be fresh and renewed.
- This technique can be applied when you make a facial. Ask to the person in charge if she/he knows the technique.
When I say I am a “Holistic Nutricionist” I often see a face staring at me like saying “I don’t understand.” I try to explain it again and again but in Spanish it seems that the concept of Holistic Nutritionist is a bit difficult to understand.
The aesthetics of beauty is a natural concern rather than to the perfection of the proportions and appearance, which makes us seek by all means how to always look young and perfect, although this is only superficial.
So when we want to improve our real appearance, the search should start (without neglecting the outside) through an analysis of what happens within us, to project a positive and holistic wellbeing experience!
The cosmetic and holistic nutrition is a concept created based on this concept of beauty,followed by major celebrities from the world of the catwalk, film and showbiz that based its beauty on a combination of cosmetics, herbal medicine and treatments.
In a consultation of Holistic Nutrition, weight loss diets are designed taking into account healthfirst, searching for the source of excess weight such as anxiety, low metabolism, poor digestion of fats or lack of nutrients.
The cause of overweight is searched to correct it with the treatment will be much more durable.
The patient is taught to eat in a healthy way to give a diet that can keep perhaps for the rest of his life, which have an impact not only in weight but also your health
Along with diet is recommend a number of natural supplements to increase vital energy and increase your metabolism, and thereby improve both physical and mental performance. Supplements that are usually recommended in holistic nutrition are minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, digestive aids and bifidus. These supplements are all natural and help the body to regain its vitality and find its balance.
So that’s me! A Holistic Nutritionist and a beauty expert!
1. Whey Protein: Whey has been shown to increase your body’s stores of the antioxidant glutathione, or GSH
2. Raw, Organic Eggs: Eggs are another super food. Research has ended the debate — there is no link between egg consumption and heart disease.
3. Leafy Greens: Leafy greens like spinach and kale are also packed with cancer-fighting antioxidants like beta carotene, vitamin C, and sulforaphane.
4. Brócoli: Broccoli is another dark green, antioxidant rich vegetable in the cruciferous family, with near miraculous powers of healing and disease prevention.
5. Blueberries: Reduce your cancer risk,reduce Cholesterol levels,prevent heart disease and stroke,protect you from Alzheimer’s and other neurological diseases.
6. Chlorella: The most important property of chlorella is its ability to help rid your body of heavy metal toxins.
7. Garlic: A triple threat against infections due to its antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties