Tag Archives: burn fat
As this is the mother’s week, I decided to dedicate it to her. Monday I start detox as usual… but thinking about our hips.
Every woman that goes through a doctor trying to get a lipo, ask the doctor to reduce the volume down or remove them.
My husband says it’s one of the favorite parts in the body of a woman. Since I have enough to give away, I always think about women like me.
General recommendations that will help slim the hips down.
- Drink at least 3 liters of water even if you are of those who retain fluids.
- Exercise at least three days a week. Start small.
- Walking, cycling or aerobics, work located in this area.
- Eliminate from your diet: bread, biscuits and pasta.
- Include in your diet fresh foods rich in antioxidants to help you eliminate toxins from your body.
- It’s recommended to eat five or six small meals a day, that are low in fat.
- Try using stockings strip containing caffeine or green algae in their tissue. Are super popular in the market.
- Make an anti-cellulite cream
- Make a brushing to your body.
- Reducing massage
If we start the week with a diet it is much easier to be disciplined during the rest of the week. If you want to burn fat as well as I like to say, because in the end is fat, or lose those ”LoveHandles”, we can do it with food that make us burn this fat. I invite you to try out these tips!
- breakfast: When you eat a good breakfast you re-establish your body overnight fast, it helps to have less hunger all day. Remember that a good breakfast consists of cereal and fruit combine milk, put it to work with your body with a good shot of vitamins. Add flax seed or chia seeds and will be a great contribution.
- Low sugar with cinnamon and stevia: Studies have found that simply taking a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon daily for up to 30% lower glucose levels, cholesterol and blood fats, containing only 3 calories per gram, stevia is a calorie-free natural sweetener, you can use this instead of sugar
- FAT FREE: There is evidence that your body burns more fat when you consume food low in them. Even if you have two plates with the same amount of calories, the meal that includes foods rich in protein and carbohydrates will cause greater calorie expenditure(thermogenesis) to the plate with foods high in fat.
- Vitamin D: Consume approximately 120 grams of oily fish and egg helps transform these foods metabolism in muscle mass.