Tag Archives: Chemotherapy
CANCER BY JOHN HOPKINS HOSPITAL
1) Everyone has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not appear in the standard tests until they are multiplied a few billion.
When doctors tell to cancer patients that they didn’t find cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, this means that tests can not detect these cells in their detectable size.
2) Cancer cells appear between 6 to more than 10 times in a person’s life
3) When a person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and will prevent their multiplication and tumor formation.
4) When a person has cancer it indicates that it has multiple nutritional deficiencies. This can be genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5) One way to overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, is changing diet and including supplements that will strengthen the immune system.
6) Chemotherapy is a poison that kills rapidly growing cancer cells, but this also implies that this poison also damages rapidly growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastrointestinal tract etc., And can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs, etc. ..
7) Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8 ) Initial treatments with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However, the prolongation of chemotherapy and radiation stop tumor destruction.
9) When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is compromised or destroyed, therefore the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10) Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.