Tag Archives: Detox
Maple sugar (Spain), Canadian Maple, Sugar Maple
Maple syrup from the lush forests of Canada combined with palm syrup, thus achieving a balanced combination of nutrients and a source of immediate energy for the body. Naturally provide a balanced intake of sugars of fast and slow absorption, plus minerals.
How to use as a dietary supplement:
There are various ways of use, the best known is to take 6 to 12 cups for 10 days, prepared as follows:
In a liter and half of water add:
- 12 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- 12 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne powder.
Maple Syrup and Palma, a balanced mix of nutrients. Provides minerals and sugars ofof of fast and slow absorption, in a balanced way.
Syrup is a product made from maple syrup and palm, mixed with lemon juice is used to perform a total body clearance, devised by Stanley Burroughs.
C+ Syrup Maple, which is the one containing Syrup Vital, comes from the lush forests of Canada and is organically grown, mixed with syrup of Palma and get a balanced combination of nutrients and a source of immediate energy for the body bringing more nutrients and trace elements that the maple syrup grade A, which is the most widely traded.
It is best that at least three days before starting detoxification meat, flours, irritant drinks, smoking, etc. are eliminated, and increase juices, fruits and vegetables, just as it is recommended that start taking when you have finished the full course of ten days, you start drinking juices the first day and gradually increase the juices, fruits and vegetables.
Plain water should be drank throughout the day, take a laxative tea (Sen Road, Tamarind or Mint) for digestion, if possible do an enema, you must also take homeopathic medicine to drain the liver, kidney and lung. The cure constituted of pollen provides the body with all amino acids, on the other hand, helps maintain weight achieved with the cure of sap, not allowing it to produce hunger.
In the minds of people, slimming diet is synonymous of privation and therefore frustrating. To prevent this, we created an effective and fun. Not only have the support of a coach daily diet, but also have created your profile, the floor of thinning.
This tool, nice and easy to use, will accompany you throughout your weight loss program.
In your kitchen, you’ll find the 100 foods from your diet you can eat “at will” in your gym, you will benefit from weight loss tips and exercises on video with the help of a specialist coach.
Each room will allow you to control all parameters of your weight loss program.
Beef steak, horse steak, game meat, corned beef, veal chop (fat), rabbit, beef steak, filet of beef, beef liver, lean ham, tongue, tenderloin of beef, kidney beef, roast beef, beef tenderloin
Fish and seafood
Haddock, clams, tuna, cod, clams, lobster, anchovies, crab / crab, mackerel, squid, crab, crayfish, sea bream, emperor, sea urchin, halibut, John Dory, shrimps / prawns, baby eels, lobster, sole , sea bass, mussels, cod, grouper, mullet, oysters, whiting, squid, monkfish, skate, scorpion fish, turbot, salmon, mullet, sardines, sea bream, cuttlefish, surimi, trout, scallops
Milk 0% MG
Skim milk, cottage cheese beaten 0%, cottage cheese, cheese Burgos style, natural or yogurt flavors
Chicken eggs, oat bran
Vegetables (cruise phase)
Chard, artichokes, celery, eggplant, broccoli, zucchini, squash, onions, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, endive, asparagus, spinach, fennel, green beans, lettuce, Milamores, hearts of palm, cucumber, pepper, leek, radish, beetroot , mushrooms, soy, tomato, carrot
In addition to these 100 foods, the method is permanently enriched with new foods allowed and is tolerated.
Liver: The liver is an organ or viscera of the human body and, simultaneously, the gland more voluminous of the anatomy and one of the most important concerning the metabolic activity of the organism.
Plays unique and vital functions such as synthesis of plasma proteins, detoxifying function, vitamin store, glycogen, etc.. It is also responsible for removing substances from the blood that may be harmful to the body, transforming them into other innocuous.
Vesicle: the function of the vesicle is to store and concentrate bile secreted by the liver and reach the vesicle through the cystic and liver duct until is required by the digestion process.
Segregation of bile from the vesicle is stimulated by food intake, especially when it contains meat or fat, it is in this moment that contracts and ejects the concentrated bile into the duodenum.
How to make Detox:
A. Begin each morning with the following drink. In a blender mix the following:
- 8 ounces of organic juice orange, apple or grapes.
- 8 ounces of distilled water
- 1 to 4 cloves garlic
- 1 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 small piece (1/4 to 1 inch) fresh ginger root.
* Start by mixing the garlic and ginger with a small amount of liquid, grind thoroughly before adding the remaining ingredients. If there are large pieces of ginger, throw them away.
B. Drink six to eight cups of this tea to detoxify the liver. You can sweeten with pure maple syrup, stevia or raw honey. Drink it everyday.
C. Buy any formula for Liver detox drops, take 2 to 4 droppers 3 to 4 times a day. You can add this tincture tea and you do so completely. Ask at the pharmacy or where you can buy the natural medicine drops to detoxify.
D. You can add to this Detox diet the following food:
- Apple: contains pectin, which is a great detoxifier
- Lemon juice and fruits: high in antioxidants. Watermelon is a natural diuretic
- Juices of carrot, celery, tomato, spinach and beet juices can be combined and taste delicious. They contain many vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, among others.
One of the first principles I learned from naturalism when I was initiated into it, is that to help my body stay clean, I had to pay attention to my liver. The liver has many functions, but a major is to synthesize or degrade all substances that enter our body through food, smell and skin. It is so efficient that your detoxification system is active 24 hours a day to stay healthydespite the constant barrage of toxic material to expose it.
The most efficient and easy way to help our liver is through a natural diet avoiding processed foods, fried foods, soda, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup (HFCS highfructose corn syrup) and caffeine. Replace them with live foods and natural.
You can use, in addition, foods and specific nutrients that help the liver in their cleaning processes. One of the more I like and enjoy is the tea of dandelion (dandelion). It’s funnybecause it is a wild plant that eliminated because “ugly” design our garden, but we buy at the health food store because it is very beneficial.
How do we benefit from dandelion tea?
- Both the leaves and the root of this plant contain vitamins A, C, D and B and iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, manganese, copper, calcium, boron and silicon. So allthese vitamins and minerals are part of our tea and your body uses.
- It stimulates the excretion of bile from the liver to the gallbladder helping the digestion of fat.
- Helps maintain optimal liver function, kidney and gallbladder.
- Enhances detoxification by stimulating urine and replacing the potassium lost when weincrease the volume of urine.
- Great benefit to those suffering from diabetes type 1 and type 2.
- Excellent for treating disorders of the liver such as hepatitis and jaundice.
- Aid for blood purification and cleaning of the system.
- It’s very good for digestive disorders such as diarrhea and constipation.
- Helps to cleanse and improve skin appearance.
Este es mi té preferido. Lo tomo en la mañana en vez de café sin una gota de azúcar ni endulzante. Me encanta en su forma natural. Pero si lo prefieres, añádele un endulzante natural como agave, stevia o miel.
If drank daily, as I recommended that not consume more than 4 to 6 weeks running. Takerest and try other theses. That I do. How is the taste? Well say you have a roasted flavor, slightly sweet and bitter at once.
This entry is a collaboration of Mayra Rodriguez from Estilo Familiar.
Author fo Estilo Familiar where she shares her journey to eat naturally while living the adventure of homeschooling, trying to manage your home efficiently and economically.
Mayra is also Latin cooking guide for About.com
On mondays I always do Detox posts, but I thought many of you would like to do this during the weekend!. If you are someone who has a quieter life on Saturdays or Sundays, this is for you. Suddenly you decide you want a break and devote one day to you! Good luck and I hope you like this detox!
Buy Castor oil, Metamusil (Colon Cleanser), Bee Pollen, organic apple cider vinegar, flaxseed, apple juice, pineapple or papaya
- The night before beginning this week Detox, prepare half a glass of orange juice and add two tablespoons of Castor Oil. It is a natural laxative. This way the next morning it will clean what remains in the intestine.
- That morning you wake up and fast you take a tablespoon of apple vinegar and then a glass of water and a tablespoon of Metamusil
- When you take a natural fruit juice
- When 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- when these weak if you take a teaspoon of bee pollen (energy).
- At two hours, a natural juice
- So you repeat from step number 2. You can drink juice whenever you are hungry
- how you can make your hair naturally rich smell