Tag Archives: dieting
Everyday life is harder, more hours, more junk food and less time to enjoy.
And I think that when we talk about weight loss diets, enjoyment is … zero.
Who enjoys dieting?
I have not met the first person to dance and toast happy because he or she is doing one of the many diets to lose weight, to start, because surely they can’t toast as alcoholic beverages are high in calories and therefore the diet does not allow them.
I mean, we are an “up- side down” society, Where the NO, is a constant and where we are taught to enjoy the pleasures of life. Eating for pleasure.
Weight loss is a long and complicated road, so it’s so easy to get carried away by the advertisement of this type of diets that are very attractive for someone who feels a great need to lose weight.
What if we decide to say no to diets to lose life and decided to adopt a new mindsetwhen it comes to eating and dieting in our lifestyle.
If we eat well . . .
- We improved our physical
- Prevent many diseases
- Improve our physical capabilities
- Increase our sense of wellbeing
- Increase self-esteem
- Improve our mood
Diets according to lifestyle:
1. Chinese diet
Recommended for those looking to lose weight and also recharge. Its duration varies between 1 week and 1 month, depending on the results that the person sought. It is also rich in vegetables and fish.
Choice of breakfast:
- 1 cup of coffee or tea (without milk or sugar)
- 1 slice of bread, darkly toasted, with butter (not margarine)
- A plate of semi-acid fruit (apple, pear, plum, etc.).
- 1 large glass of fresh carrot juice or a raw vegetable salad with olive oil and lemon or 1 cup of semi-acidic fruits.
- 150 g of boiled or grilled fish or skinless chicken or lean meat.
- A handful of walnuts or almonds.
- Tea or coffee without sugar.
- 150 g of fresh fish, steamed with ginger sauce or 150 g of tofu (soybean curd) or fresh shrimp sautéed with garlic and ginger.
- Chinese-style vegetables (lightly fried).
- A salad of raw vegetables, if desired.
- A glass of mineral water or tea (without sugar).
Keys for it to work:
• Combines the warm food meals, fresh and hot.
• Cook steamed vegetables.
• Use oil or margarine instead of butter or animal fat.