Tag Archives: food that cause cancer
Cancer is a disease that can strike anyone, there are certain factors that can make us more vulnerable to develop it in our body, Here are 7 foods that are known carcinogens
Cancerous cells feed on:
Sugar is a cancer-feeder. by eliminating the sugar it cuts off one important food supply for cancer. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc. are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be honey, but a small amount. Table salt contains chemicals that make it white. A better alternative is sea salt.
Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soya milk, cancer cells begin to die of hunger.
Cancer cells thrive in acidic environments. A meat-based diet is high in acid, it is best to eat fish and some chicken to eat beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially in people with cancer.
A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. The remaining 20% can be from cooked food including beans. The fresh vegetable juice (carrot juice obtained with a pump, strengthens the immune system) provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 40 degrees Celsius.
Avoid coffee, tea and chocolate, which have high caffeine. The green tee (green tea) is an excellent alternative and has properties that fight against cancer. Purified water or outlet filter, the tap water contains high levels of toxic metal. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
The protein in meat is difficult to digest and requires many digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines become putrified and leads to more toxic buildup.
The walls of the cancer cells are covered with tough protein. Eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body to produce cells that kill cancer cells. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Essiac, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs, etc..).
Be careful of what you eat and avoid major complications.
1. Hot dogs: The Cancer Prevention Coalition recommends that children should not eat more than 12 hot dogs per month because of the riskof cancer. If you must have your hot dog fix, look for those without sodium nitrite listed among the ingredients.
2. Processed meats and bacon: These meats almost always contain the same sodium nitrite found in hot dogs. You can find some without nitrites, but you’ll have to look for them in natural grocers orhealthfood stores. Bacon is also high insaturated fat, which contributes to the risk ofcancers, including breast cancer. Limiting your consumption of processed meats and saturated fats also benefits the heart.
3. Doughnuts: Doughnuts contain hydrogenated oils, white flour, sugar, and acrylamides. Essentially, they’re one of the worst cancer foods you can possibly eat. Reader’s Digest calls doughnuts “disastrous” as a breakfast food, and manyexpertsagree it’s probably one of the worst ways to start the day.
4. French fries: Fries are made with hydrogenatedoiland fried at high temperatures. Some chains even add sugar to their fry recipe to make them even more irresistible. Not only do they clog your arteries with saturated fat and trans fat, they also contain acrylamides. They should be called “cancer fries,” not French fries.
5. Chips / crackers / cookies: These generally contain white flour and sugar as well as trans fats, but it’s not enough to simply look for these ingredients on the label; you have to actually “decode” the ingredients list that food manufacturers use to deceive consumers. They do this by hiding ingredients (such as hiding MSG inyeast extract, or by fiddling with serving sizes so they can claim the food is trans fat free, even when it contains trans fats (the new Girl Scout cookies use this trick).