Tag Archives: meals to lose weight
Mango is perfect to replenish energy and vitamins after working out, and it also helps to tone muscle nerves and make them stronger, as well as your heart and brain.
In general, it has a lot of benefits, some of the most important are:
It’s an excelente source of vitamins A, B and C. Also contribuites as a source of potassium and a moderate amount of copper.
Cancer: Mango helps protect against colon, breast and prostate cancer.
Sight: Due to containing vitamin A, daily eating a whole cup of mango will help you prevent night-blindness, dry eyes, itchy and burning eyes.
Digestion: Same as papayas, mangos help to improve digestion, since it has digesting enzymes that help our body in this process, also, its fiber helps in preventing constipation.
Diabetes: Drinking a mango leaf tea, helps to level the amount of insulin in your body.
Skin: Eating mangos frequently helps maintain a smoother skin, with better color and radiance. Mangos are also used as an ingredient to make facemasks.
Weight: If you’re on a diet, mago offers various nutrients in one single portion, on the other hand, if you want to gain weight you can eat mangos and drink milk, this combination will give you great results.
Natural remedy for heat waves: Some mango juice mixed with water and a little sweetener will help you cool your body down and avoid any damages and complications due to heat waves.
Here I share this diet with you.
The basic food of this diet are tuna and pineapple.
Tuna is a food known for being very low in fat and calories. It is food that is widely used in diets for weight loss and combat cholesterol. In addition, tuna is also rich in omega 3 and omega 6 and linoleic acid, vitamins, protein and calcium.
The pineapple is a diuretic and detoxifying fruit.
If we combine all the benefits we provide both have the perfect diet food.
This diet provides the body with about 1300 calories a day, along with the properties thatwe offer the tuna and pineapple help you lose about 4 kg in just one week.
You must drink at least 2 liters of water daily.
- A can of tuna raw, a slice of pineapple and a green salad.
- A tea, a slice of bread with cheese and orange juice or grapefruit natural.
- A salad or vegetables with a can of tuna in water, all accompanied by a cup of brown rice. For dessert: a slice of pineapple or melon.
- A cup of soup diet, a can of tuna salad naturally accompanied by a median of vegetables and dessert, grilled fruit.
- A can of tuna raw, a salad of lettuce, tomato and celery, a vegetable dish and a grilledslice of watermelon.
- A cup of vegetable soup diet, a can of tuna and rice accompanied by cooked vegetables and a fruit salad. (Dietasinet)