Tag Archives: Skin care
I used to do facial masks and exfoliate my sking a lot, but then I understood that my skin reacts better when its hydrated and even the expression lines are less noticeable.
Give your skin some love with this homemade facial mask.
This is one of the best hydrating home masks you can make yourself:
- Some drops of Olive Oil
Simply peel the plantain and smash it well, then slice the avocado in a half and remove the seed, extract the food and mix it with the plantain, make sure to mix it well so you can get a smooth, homogeneous and creamy. If needed, then add a few drops of olive oil so it gets the desired consistency.
Then, is just a matter of applying it over your skin and let it work for about 15 to 20 minutes, remove it with an absorbent paper towel and rinse it well with water.
You can do this once a week if you have very dry skin.
I found a very nice infographic that describes how acne affects people and how sometimes we make it worse.
Don’t forget to visit me on facebook for more tips about skin care, natural beauty, home remedies and more!
Truth is, every woman may feel tempted to go on a plastic surgery procedure, maybe because of age, cause some “extra” pounds or just because you want to have bigger breasts or maybe you need it.
We may think plastic surgery is a fairly new trend, but I found this infographic that illustrates how this practice has been part of humanity since ancient times.
Mango is perfect to replenish energy and vitamins after working out, and it also helps to tone muscle nerves and make them stronger, as well as your heart and brain.
In general, it has a lot of benefits, some of the most important are:
It’s an excelente source of vitamins A, B and C. Also contribuites as a source of potassium and a moderate amount of copper.
Cancer: Mango helps protect against colon, breast and prostate cancer.
Sight: Due to containing vitamin A, daily eating a whole cup of mango will help you prevent night-blindness, dry eyes, itchy and burning eyes.
Digestion: Same as papayas, mangos help to improve digestion, since it has digesting enzymes that help our body in this process, also, its fiber helps in preventing constipation.
Diabetes: Drinking a mango leaf tea, helps to level the amount of insulin in your body.
Skin: Eating mangos frequently helps maintain a smoother skin, with better color and radiance. Mangos are also used as an ingredient to make facemasks.
Weight: If you’re on a diet, mago offers various nutrients in one single portion, on the other hand, if you want to gain weight you can eat mangos and drink milk, this combination will give you great results.
Natural remedy for heat waves: Some mango juice mixed with water and a little sweetener will help you cool your body down and avoid any damages and complications due to heat waves.
Our skin suffers greatly with time, weather and other factors that often we don’t even take into count.
Today I will show you 5 enemies that make your skin look brightless and of course I give you some tips to defend yourself against this enemies
- Stress: It destroys the collagen and the skin loses its youth.
- Smoking and drinking: Cigarette causes premature wrinkles. A glass of wine is healthy but more than this (often) causes inflammation in the skin and pores.
- Lack of moisture: Skin should be moist to always being regenerated. Oily skin in hot climates may not need it but in cold, dry weather all skins require a daily moisturizer.
- The lack of fat and nutrients: Missing nutrients, the skin loses color and freshness.
- The sun is responsible for the most damage to the skin caused by the environment. It is important to use sunscreen every day to stay young and prevent stains.
How to defend yourself?
- Healthy eating, drinking 2 liters of water per day, sleep about 8 hours a day, walk for at least 1 hour 3 to 4 times a week and finally ask a megaSpa center about different lighting treatments with therapies that help to regenerate collagen and elastin in our body.
- And remember that when you are happy, your skin reflects it, you look radiant, and because you’re happy you produce endorphins necessary for the proper functioning of your organs and tissues.