Tag Archives: well being
Truth is, every woman may feel tempted to go on a plastic surgery procedure, maybe because of age, cause some “extra” pounds or just because you want to have bigger breasts or maybe you need it.
We may think plastic surgery is a fairly new trend, but I found this infographic that illustrates how this practice has been part of humanity since ancient times.
In talks with the psychotherapist, I discovered how largely negative I was. I looked like an outraged, but with life. Like when I was in my “Gothic” times and said I was rebellious “because the world made me this way” … # EpicFail.
A few days before turning 30, I review my life and greatly appreciate how much I have changed. I went from seeing the glass half empty, to see a completely full cold and icy glass of Coca-Cola. And, my friends, being negative doesn’t help at all. Complaining, does nothing. Get stuck in one stage, does not help. Rather subtracts from you, and when I say subtracts, that is because you canceled your social environment …
What to do:
How does that help you? It’s valid that you do it the first few times, but seriously … Does it change anything? I think not. I had a trick to take away my complaints. I put a rubber band as a bracelet, and every time I complained, I hit myself with it in the arm. That little twinge of pain reminded me that I should not complain.
You are not the center of the world
To my knowledge, only planets revolve around the sun. Everyone has problems, yours are not more important than global poverty. It takes a little procession on the inside and reflect to see if it’s worth burdening others with your troubles.
Friends are always there
Yes, but to some extent. The friends will always help you. It is like Warner Brothers and Warner sister. But even they fought and argued. A friend is there to help you get out of the fall, not rubbing you while you’re lying on the floor crying.
Clear up your day
Don’t become one of those “gray cloud” friends that are always walks thundering. When you go out, leave the problems at home (plus it’s summer and you have to enjoy the sun)
Take away the bad and starts to recover every minute you lost in your negativity, after all, you are luckier than others. Thus, start living and see how the change in attitude will attract positive things into your life. While you are a walking storm, you will just attract more rain, thunder and lightning … Smile, walk and show to yourself how much you’re worth.
This entry is a colaboration of Carlos Neira
Social Communicator graduated from St. Mary’s University, with postgraduate Blanquerna Digital Communication (Universitat Ramon Llull), in Spain.
He serves as Community Manager, managing customer communications, both in Venezuela, as in Barcelona, where (for now) resides.
Complements your profession with the performance (theater and film), dubbing voices and singing in choirs raid Gospel.
Passionate and clown of life, committed to the smiles as a factor in personal growth.
Let me give you the secret of eternal youth … I think not. But I can give you many tips you can apply daily for years do not fall over.
Who said age is bad? Have you ever lied when asked about it? I’ve done it too, so don’t worry, we all lie, while men feel wonderful with the numbers, women seem to outrun the calendar.
1. Self-esteem: You can not buy it at the pharmacy, but it is the best anti-aging. Deepack Chopra gives us a mantra that we can repeat every night in our bed.
“I have a biological age of ___ years. Every cell in my body is healthy. I look and feel of __ years.”
Put an age where you felt more comfortable and you looked fabulous.
2. Vitamins for beauty: In this article I give you the necessary vitamins anti-aging.
3. Hydration & protection. Use a daily moisturizer that contains 25 + protection, so as tomaintain the integrity of the collagen fibers and elastin.
4. Beauty Habits: This is something very important for aging well, take care and protect your skin! Take advantage of it, do not neglect your image and care for you, enjoy your femininity, fix what you can and learn to enjoy and benefit from the rest.
5. Detox, Detox, Detox: Detox your body regularly, two or three times a year, is good forthe blood and liver. Here in my blog there are many articles about it.
Wallace D. Wattles wrote, “The more gratefully we fix our minds on the Supreme when good things come to us, the more good things we will receive, and the more rapidly they will come, and the reason simply is that the mental attitude of gratitude draws the mind into closer touch with the source from which the blessings come”
1. When we are truthfully thankful to the universe for what it’s given and for what we are asking, our prayers are answered faster. We should thank the universe or the Supreme Being for each moment and for each blessing constantly.
2. Be thankful to each person for everything, the Universe love to hear your voice. Gratitude allows us to forget our limitations and to have faith for better things to come. Be thankful even though you did not get your prayer answer yet.
3. More you are thankful more positive your life will be. The Bible constantly reminds us to be thankful and the blessings that brings our gratitude. If you are going through a hard moment and may need life direction start with a thankful heart about all it’s happening and observe the universe multiply your blessings.
4. It is simple, stop and observes all you have done; observe nature and the smile of your love ones. Be thankful for your work, your house, your food, the weather and your friends.
5. There is so much to be thankful for, even when we are having a bad day, we must be thankful because it is a spiritual law that helps you to keep a positive mind and to be fully blessed.
Blog entry is a colaboration of Gina Suzanne Resto-Webb
The writer of Spiritual Health was born in Costa Rica. Started acting in TV commercials when she was only 10 years old and since then have been studying acting. For the last 25 years of his artistic life has been living between New York, Miami and Costa Rica acting for different productions. She is working on her third Master’s degree for Educational Theater. After completing her first two master’s degrees in Spanish Literature and Bilingual Education she created Creative Language Workshops (creativelanguageworkshops.com)