Thanksgiving finished… and Black Friday begins. For many people, visiting the shops is a tradition, for others it is not such an enjoyable activity. Therefore, in this orange Friday, ChicaNOL brings you some tips to make your shopping more comfortable and help you make the most:
– Make a list of what you want to buy and the possible locations you'll visit. Being tidy is very important to get the best deals!
– Collect all the coupons you have that you can only use at this date.
– Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
– Bring water and some snacks to eat quickly.
– Buy with friends, will be more fun!
– Visit the shops you want one day prior for find the ubication of the items you wish to purchase.
– Check the ads of stores and product catalogs, since they can guide your purchase.
– Check out the websites of the stores. Suddenly, they can have a special discount online and you should not go to the store.
If you have any recommendations or routine to follow at this time, you can share it on our Facebook community: Natural, Organic and Latina or Twitter to @lauratermini.