My favorite meal ever is obviously breakfast!! It could be sweet, salty, small, big, mixed (with flavors) fast made, or done with dedication. If you are the kind of people who don’t have time to stop and think about what to have for breakfast, check out these easy, healthy recipes that only need three ingredients.
“I don’t have time” that’s a lame excuse! Making these breakfasts won’t take you more than 5 minutes and little dedication. When you try them you will be delighted with their flavor and their energetic contents. I assure you, you’ll want to eat them all the time!
Ready? Here it goes:
- Chia pudding: Chia is a superfood high in proteins, fibers, and antioxidants. You can do it with mix it with some coconut milk or almond milk, any fruit you like, or almonds. Check out this mango chia pudding recipe
- Eggs and avocado: A breakfast full of proteins, easy to make. Boil a couple of eggs (boild with the eggshell), cut them and combine them with avocado. You can put some of your favorite cheese on or some sauces.
- Yogurt and fruits: Strawberries, greek yogurt and walnuts are always an excellent combination. This breakfast is loaded with tons of proteins, fiber and antioxidants.
- Bowl of melon: This fruit is delicious and refreshing. You will use the melon as a bowl so you have to cut it half, remove the seeds and fill it up with yogurt some berries and granola. Ñom!
- Avocado toast: Definitively a favorite! Choose your favorite type of bread, put some mashed avocado and end up putting an egg or cheese. Delicious!
- Oats with cinnamon: A sweet breakfast to warm your day up a little bit. Cook the oats with some coconut or almond milk, pour some cinnamon and peanut butter.
- Cooked eggs with avocado: This is a twist in the recipe since you are using the avocado to cook the egg. Cut the avocado in half, open space in the middle for the egg, put the egg. Put in the oven and cook until you have it as you want. For example, if you want the egg to have the yolk soft, bake for 7 minutes.
- Bread with sweet ricotta: Choose your toast, put some ricotta and honey on top. It is a delight!