Heartburn is a burning located in the stomach, certainly quite uncomfortable, that won't let us enjoy our normal daily routine. Has it ever happened to you?
These heartburn can have various causes factors as: the abuse of food, alcohol, spicy or fatty foods, acidic or spicy, pregnancy, obesity or simply an empty stomach if you skipped a meal.
There are some foods and spices to counteract the feeling of acidity in the stomach. Here I give you a list of them with their natural and home remedies:
- Baking soda: Dilute a teaspoon in a glass of warm water and drink slowly to neutralize the acidity.
- Ginger: ginger tea provides welfare in case of heartburn. Drink it sweetened with honey or stevia.
- Apple cider vinegar: dilute a tablespoon in a glass of water and drink it slowly. It's very effective! Read more about apple cider vinegar here
- Oatmeal: Eating oats with water just to moisten.
- Cinnamon: drink an infusion of cinnamon to relief heartburn.
- Bananas: eating a banana neutralizes the burning, and provides excellent nutrients.
- Aloe vera juice: add some aloe vera gel to your fruit juice (preferably apple, melon or banana), and instantly feel the effect. You can also try aloe vera infusions.
- Cantaloupe: eats pieces of this fruit to enhance the acidity, especially if you're hungry.
- Papaya: one of the best natural remedies for stomach. Eat it alone or in juice. Read more about papaya here
- Apple: its nutrients fight heartburn in a natural way, they also will help with digestion.