These red lines on your legs are called varicose veins and yes, there are some great natural remedies and tips for eliminating them. First you must understand that varicose veins are dilated veins that prevent normal blood flow in parts of the body, especially in the legs.
The causes may be different … such as having a few extra pounds, sedentary lifestyle, hypertension and high cholesterol.
There are many ways to prevent the appearance of varicose veins with a good diet, exercise and skin care. Today I want to leave you some effective and natural remedies that you can use to treat varicose veins.
- Garlic: It will help to shrink varicose veins and improve circulation. It is recommended to consume at least once a day in the daily diet. Crush a few cloves of garlic and put some alcohol until you have a paste.Apply four times a week in areas where you have varicose veins.
- Aloe Vera: ChicaNOL's favorites natural remedy. Just apply some natural aloe vera gel, preferably warm, over varicose veins. Leave it overnight. (Read more beauty recipes with aloe vera here)
- Apple cider vinegar: another of my favorites, because it's a natural anti-inflammatory. You just have to apply with a washcloth a little apple cider vinegar to the affected area. Let stand for a few minutes and gives a gentle massage (preferably from the bottom up). Don't pressure in the affected area. (Read more apple cider vinegar remedies here)
- Natural ointment: Use vinegar, carrot and aloe vera. Blend all ingredients until smooth. Apply the mixture on varicose veins and let it stand for 30 minutes. Remove it with cold water.
- Green clay ointment: its preparation is simple, because you just mix a little green clay with a little water to moisten the clay. pply in affected areas allowing the mixture to dry, then wash with warm water and soap. (Click here for more beauty recipes with clay)