Tired of having those old jeans? Well, here's an awesome idea I know you'll love to transform old clothes into a chick DIY pillow cover!
What you'll need:
- One 14″ x 14″ pillow form
- Old jeans – at least one pair, depending on the size
- Scissors – Use good fabric scissors. Jeans are hard to cut through.
- Seam ripper
- You'll also need a sewing machine and thread.
Disassemble the jeans as shown on the picture below
Cut out the fabric pieces
For this project you'll need the following size fabric pieces:
- One piece 14 1/2″ by 14 1/2″. The pillow form is 14 inches and the 1/2 inch is for the seam allowance.
- 2 pieces 14 1/2″ by 11″.
Note that the pieces are almost the same size as the pillow form. You don't want to have a cover that is too large or it will be baggy.
When you have everythig ready, start sewing all the pieces making sure you are doing on the reverse side of the clothes and no on the actual use side.