Wine is the best to dress your table. You can have it with your food, friends or just to enjoy a glass during the day. Try these delicious recipes for wine lovers.
You can make them to share, give away, or just to enjoy yourself. If you love wine, you will definitely love these ideas!
Cherry sauce and Merlot
- In a sauce pan boil a cup of merlot, 2 spoons of brown sugar, 1 spoon of lemon juice, a pinch of salt and 2 cups of cherries. Smash the cherries to make some kind of mashed cherries.
- Cook until it becomes one cup, let it rest and use sauce. It is perfect for an ice cream!
Pears a la Red Wine
One of my favorites! It is easy to make!
- Boil at low fire 3 half-cut pears, one branch of cinnamon, 1 cup of sugar, and the necessary amount of wine to cover up the pears. Cook until the pears are soft. Take them out and put them in the fridge. Serve with chantilly cream and enjoy.
Who doesn’t like sangria? My favorite recipe is the family Sangria recipe. We call it Sangria A La Termini.
- Find a large glass to mix the sangria and juice. Fill up less than half a glass with sangria and the rest with the soda.
- Add a shot of Martini to the mix.
- Add now a slice of lemon and ice. Mix it in the glass or in a large pitcher. I like to put the ice in each glass.
Garlic and broccoli a la wine
In a frying pan fry 4 garlic cloves for at least 2 minutes, add a kilo of broccoli and let it fry too. Add a cup of white wine and cook until the broccoli is soft. Divine to go with your food!