I haven't included meat on my diet for years. I'm not vegetarian because I eat fish (I love them) but I try to eat more vegetables than animals in all my meals. And that's why I share with you many delicious recipes that make the vegetarian lifestyle, a delicious and bearable journey.
This recipe caught my attention. I've tried tofu, beans and cauliflower vegetarian burgers; but never with potato and broccoli. You'll see how delicious this recipe is!
Potato and broccoli vegetarian burgers
- 5 or 6 medium potatoes
- 1 small broccoli (without stems are about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup of grated cheese
- 1 1/4 cup of bread crumbs or panko
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ Onion (optional)
- Salt / pepper
For the sauce: equal parts of Greek yogurt and organic tomato sauce without sugar
- Cut potatoes into cubes and boil for 10 minutes or until soft. Then you muélelas as a puree.
- Cook the broccoli until white, move it and get together with mashed potatoes.
- Add the cheese, bread crumbs 1/4, beaten eggs, garlic, onion, salt, pepper.
- Stir everything well until you have a dough.
- In a bowl, place the remaining bread crumbs. Make balls with the mixture and pass them in the breadcrumbs until they are covered. Flatten gently until shaping a hamburger.
- Bake them at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with Greek yogurt sauce and ketchup.
Enjoy these delicious vegetarian burgers I know you'll love!