Yes, I know, women don't like to talk much about our Vagina. We do enrojecemos and even faces, some laughed at such a word. We were born with it but sometimes don't know how to take care of it.
Getting vaginal infections is easy, that is why we must be careful with our habits. Today I share with you some tips to avoid vaginal infections.
How to prevent vaginal infections
- After going to the bathroom, always clean the area from front to back, otherwise you run the risk that germs cause vaginal infections.
- In daily genital cleanliness it is not convenient Soapmaking you too, because you can irritate the tissues of the vulva and thus cause vaginal infections.
- Perfectly dry your genital area after bathing, swimming or urinating, and use cotton underwear to keep you always dry.
- Don't wear underwear or pants too tight to avoid vaginal infections.
- During menstruation and water wash with a mild soap several times a day.
- After having sex don't wash, it is enough to dispose bacteria through urination.
- You shouldn't use vaginal douche or use deodorant, they destroy the vaginal flora, increasing the risk of infection.
- Avoid ingesting antibiotics as possible, because they are destroying the vaginal flora, allowing the yeast to multiply causing vaginal infections.
- If you are already suffering the discomfort of vaginal infection and missing several days for your gynecologic appointment, for now you can reduce symptoms by taking yogurt, it contains lactobacillus which hinder the growth of fungi.
- If you feel any unusual discharge, you should immediately consult your gynecologist.It is essential that you practice Pap smear annually, you are sexually active or not, because this test allows early detection of abnormal cells in the cervix.
Check this info on YouTube (Spanish video)
I know that Americans are more used to calling it by its name, but the Latins have lots of names for it. I think we have wronged her, man is so proud of his penis and talk about it whenever they can, but that's another topic for another blog!
Let's focus on plants that you can use if you are not feeling well.
If you are itching: phytotherapy in this case recommends the following.
- Arnica: use arnica cream topically. You can also do a wash with water and a few drops of tincture diluted in it.
- Calendula: has antibioticas.Previene properties infections and helps curacion.Realizar washed with the remaining water from the plant, such a tea.
- Garlic: you can eat it in quantities and you will not have vaginitis rarely.
- Echinacea: strengthens defenses and often these infections come because they have low defenses. Take four a day.
- Hammamelis: antinflamatoria.Mojar have owned the area with some of you of this plant can improve itching
- Vinegar: Wash with vinegar to relieve symptoms. Fill the tub of hip deep with warm water and add 1/2 c. vinegar. Soak with legs apart until the water cools.
- Aloe Vera: Apply pure aloe vera gel to relieve itching.