Have you ever suffered from sinusitis? This uncomfortable infection could be alleviated with just these two natural ingredients.
Sinusitis is a viral or bacterial infection that affects your sinuses, located inside your skull near the nose. These are responsible for producing mucus to lubricate the area so you can breathe.
This infection dramatically increases mucus production that turns yellow. Its symptoms with easy to recognize:
- Pressure and / or pain in the nose área
- Yellowish green mucus.
Perhaps the most common cause of sinusitis is a poorly healed flu, or people who tend to constantly suffer from this disease.
How to relieve the pain? For with 2 easy ingredients that you commented today:
- 1 piece of ginger root
- 250 ml apple cider vinegar
Both are known for their anti-inflammatory and decongestant properties. Remedios with them there are thousands! And together they form a natural, powerful and perfect combination to combat sinusitis.
- You will need a glass jar with a lid.
- Introduce vinegar and then add the grated ginger.
- Deja stand for 10 days in a cool place away from sunlight.
- gita the bottle occasionally during these days.
To take: take in the morning and at night, a spoonful of this remedy.