Being green don’t just help you to save money on gas for your car but also to keep it smelling nice and fresh!
I used to use those little devices that you put in the car that makes it smell good.
Let me tell you that those petit odor dispensers, like the odor sprays, are harmful for your health because they contain chemicals.
I realized that every time I turned on the air conditioning which activated the smell of the dispenser I started to sneeze several times.
So in my quest to eliminate allergies triggered by the smell, I started looking for “greener” and healthy ways to keep my car always smelling like flower field without damaging my health.
5 Tips to remove odors from your car
- When cleaning your car remove all rugs and if possible the car seats if you want to opt for a tough cleaning.
- Vacuum and remove any dust or dirt that may have accumulated in the vehicle and clean the board, gear shift, etc. gently.
- Place small pieces of charcoal in the trunk. Believe it or not, charcoal is a good odor inhibitor.
- Other things that can help you inhibit bad odors are coffee beans. Place coffee beans in the trunk or under the seats.
- Sprinkle baking soda on carpets and seats after vacuuming them. This is also a good odor inhibitor; some people even use instead of regular deodorant.
Follow these tips and give your vehicle and you a rest from chemicals that are harmful for your health and get a nice natural smell instead!