Today I want to share a recipe that I love and is a delicious soup made of vegetables that can be a very healthy option for Christmas dinner. Its main ingredients : carrot and quinoa, and a touch of cinnamon that will give much flavor. I hope you enjoy it!
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut .
- 1/2 of quinoa (uncooked).
- 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped .
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped into cubes.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- 1 cube vegetable based (no sodium)
- 6 cups filtered water .
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- 2 cups of black beans.
- 1 teaspoon curry.
- 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- 2 cups baby spinach.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt kosher.
- Pepper to taste.
- 1 pinch of saffron threads .
To prepare the soup the first thing to do is heat the oil in a large pot. Add the chopped onion and cook until translucent. Then add the chopped carrots, zucchini and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes.
Add the cube and then add the water. Subsequently incorporates tomatoes, quinoa, black beans, spices and condiments. Finally it is the turn of spinach chopped into pieces, mix them and cover. Simmer for about 15-35 minutes.
The next day this soup does best, I hope you prepare it at home!