LEER EN ESPAÑOL
Nobody has ever said that going on a diet was easy. First you need to make your mind about it, then get yourself motivated and finally and most important of all self control. Life gets harder every day, more work time, junk food, and less free time. And I believe that whenever we talk about a diet, the little leisure time we had is gone.
Who enjoys going on a diet?
I haven’t met the first person to dance and make a toast because he or she is on a diet to lose weight. Let’s start by saying that making a toast might not be even possible because alcoholic drinks contain too many calories therefore the diet wouldn’t allow it. We are a society that is “upside down” where we haven’t been taught to enjoy one of life’s pleasures. Eating for pleasure.
The road to lose weight is long and complicated, that is why it is so easy to get carried away by ads that make you feel the urge to lose weight.
You might also want to read: Is gastric bypass a viable solution for obesity?
What if we say NO to diets that waste our lives, and we decide to think differently when eating and go on a diet according to our lifestyle?
If we eat properly…
- We improve our physical condition
- We prevent plenty of diseases
- We improve our physical strength
- We increase our well-being sensation
- We increase our self-esteem
- We improve our mood
Diet according to your lifestyle:
What about the Chinese diet? It is recommended for those who want to lose weight and recover energy. Its duration varies from a week to a month, depending on the results wanted. Besides it is rich in vegetables and fish.
Option for breakfast:
- 1 cup of coffee or tea (without milk or sugar)
- 1 loaf of toasted wholemeal bread, with butter
- 1 plate of semi bitter fruits (apples, pears, plums, etc.)
Option for lunch:
- 1 big glass of fresh carrot juice or a raw vegetable salad with olive oil and a lemon or a plate of semi bitter fruits.
- 150 gr of roasted or boiled fish, or skinless chicken, or lean meat.
- A handful of nuts or almonds.
- Coffee or tea without sugar.
Option for dinner:
- 150 gr of fresh steamed fish, or with ginger sauce; or 150 gr of tofu; or fresh shrimps lightly sauted with garlic and ginger.
- Fresh vegetables Chinese style (lightly saute).
- A raw vegetable salad, if you want it.
- A glass of water or tea (without sugar).
Keys to make it work:
- To make this diet work better, combine fresh and hot or warm food.
- Steam the vegetables.
- Use oil or butter instead of lard or margarine.
If it is to lose weight, maintain or improve our figure, there is no doubt that the best combination is diet and exercise. And it's as simple as that, neither can be completely alone, or it fails without the other. To lose a few extra pounds without starving yourself and see the results, certainly you must combine diet with exercise.
And the reason is simple and quite logical. Overweight is caused by the imbalance between food intake and caloric expenditure, the less we spend, the more we save. We do not burn the fat accumulates in our body, and from that comes the excess weight. There are only two options: spend more, or have less incomes. Simple right?
To spend more, we should increase the energy demand of our body, which through physical activity is achieved. But it is not simple to make it just by exercising, or neither it is only with diet. Is not worth killing us in the gym, and throw our bodies disproportionately, while eating as lunatics.
What is the solution?
Is easy. Combine the two measures with responsability. Some say that the perfect equation is 70% – 30%. 70% of income derived from your diet which should be balanced, rich in nutrients and low in calories. And the other 30% depends on exercise and cardiovascular activities you do to burn calories and fat, tone and strengthen your muscles.
If you want to lose those extra pounds, taking into account the following:
– Do not agree in a very restrictive diet, as this will cause us fatigue, muscle fatigue, cramps and even dizziness.
– Protein diets, which reduce or completely prohibit carbohydrates, are not recommended if you practice exercise, because carbohydrates are needed as fuel and without them we will fail.
– To lose those extra pounds, it is best to do some aerobic sports, and combine at least a couple of times a week with any other toning activity.
LEER EN ESPAÑOL
Christmas food is the best and worst temptation of the world. The best because it is exquisite, and every bite that makes you quit the diet makes it worthwhile, and the worst is that it is everywhere tempting you with its aromas and flavors… which makes it really addictive. The trick is giving gusticos controlled balanced manner.
Are you saying that I can get out of my diet? Yes!!! Occasionally we have to give ourselves permission to get out of the diet and make a meal “trap” or “cheat meal” as it is commonly known. Depending on your diet plan you can have one day a week as a day “trap” where you can eat a meal that you could possibly want.
You can skip diet every once in a while
Do you want to give yourself a good treat this Christmas? Do it without remorse because life is one, and your body will thank you.Having a cheat day is good for your health! And here I explain why occasionally you get out of the diet
1. It's a release for your body
You're rewarding for all the work done during the week, so you prove that every effort is rewarded and that work to give these gusticos.
2.You'll be burning more fat
It has been scientifically proven that the flaws in the diet are positive because you are fueling your metabolism and digestive system after constatemente habits digest foods low in fat and calories.
3. It helps you avoid temptation
Obviously you will need your strength of will (as always) but if you rewards casually, cravings lose those foods we prohibidísimos your diet tells you that you shouldn't eat.
So, now you know… Give yourself a treat this christmas! Eat what you want because you and your trap causes day. After that go back to your normal routine, do a detox, and get on with your regular exercise. Like nothing happened!
Las infusiones de agua son conocidas por proporcionar grandes beneficios para la belleza, ayudar a la textura de la piel y apariencia sana, así como la regulación de nuestro nivel de pH, buena salud de los riñones, por proporcionar una buena dosis de vitamina C y apoyar a la lucha contra el cáncer.
Estos son algunos de los beneficios de las infusiones de agua:
- Té verde, menta, Lima: quema grasa, digestión, dolores de cabeza, congestión y refresca el aliento
- Fresa y Kiwi: salud cardiovascular, protección del sistema inmune, regulación de azúcar en la sangre, ldigestión
- Pepino, lima y limón: la gestión del agua de peso, distensión abdominal, el control del apetito, la hidratación, la digestión
- Limón, lima y naranja: la digestión, la vitamina C, la defensa inmune, pirosis (debe estar a temperatura ambiente)
- Limón y Jengibre Raíz: la piel sana, la digestión, la limpieza del hígado.
Las posibilidades son infinitas cuando se trata de sabor del agua.
Prueba con estas frutas:
- Naranja Piña-para 2 galones-1/2 piña en cuartos 1 naranja en rodajas con la cáscara.
- Sandía Cilantro-para una jarra de 32 oz- mezclar 4 cubos de sandía fresca 5-6 hojas de cilantro. Arranca las hojas de cilantro obtener el máximo sabor. Enfriar durante 2 – 4 horas.
- Pepino Limón- para 2 galones -combina 12 rodajas finas de pepino 4 rodajas de limón con agua. Enfría por lo menos 2 horas.
- Limeade con Cereza-1 de lima en rodajas finas, 6 cerezas deshuesadas cortadas por la mitad, 1 ramita de menta.
- Pomelo, Naranja y Lima-1/2 naranja en rodajas finas, 1 pomelo cortado, 1/2 limón en rodajas finas, ramitas de menta (opcional)
- Piña Menta -1 taza de piña fresca cortada en cubitos y 12 hojas de menta picadas, dejarlo durante la noche.
- Zarzamoras y Aloe -1 taza de zarzamoras ligeramente aplastadas, Aloe Vera o sabila en trozitos finos. Dejarlo durante la noche.
Fruit Infused Water
Infused water has been known to provide great beauty benefits; supporting healthy skin texture and appearance as well as regulating our pH level, supporting good kidney health, providing a good dose of Vitamin C and supporting the fight against cancer.
These are some benefits of infused water:
- Green Tea, Mint, Lime: fat burning, digestion, headaches, congestion, and breath freshener
- Strawberry and Kiwi: cardiovascular health, immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, digestion
- Cucumber, Lime, and Lemon: water weight management, bloating, appetite control, hydration, digestion
- Lemon, Lime, and Orange: digestion, vitamin C, immune defense, heartburn (should be room temperature)
- Lemon and Ginger Root: healthy skin, digestion, liver cleansing.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to flavoring water.
Try with these fruits:
- Orange Pineapple- for a 2 gallon dispenser use 1/2 a pineapple quartered + 1 orange sliced with the peel on.
- Watermelon Cilantro- for a 32 oz. jar mix 4 cubes fresh watermelon + 5-6 leaves of cilantro. Tear cilantro leaves in half to get the most flavor. Chill for 2- 4 hours. Do not re-infuse or let it sit for too long because the water will become cloudy.
- Cucumber Lemon- In a 2 qt. pitcher combine 12 thin slices of cucumber + 4 slices of lemon with water. Chill at least 2 hrs.
- Cherry Limeade- 1 key lime thinly sliced, 6 pitted cherries cut in half, 1 sprig of mint.
- Grapefruit Orange and Lime- 1/2 grapefruit thinly sliced, 1 orange thinly sliced, 1/2 a lime thinly sliced, mint sprigs (optional)
- Pineapple Mint- 1 cup fresh pineapple cut in cubes and 12 mint leaves roughly chopped, chill overnight.
- Blackberry and Aloe- 1 cup blackberries lightly crushed, Aloe Vera cut in tiny bites, chill overnight.