The smell of pumpkin in the house has me crazy. Fall season brings a host of fragrant, bright and delicious taste, especially in hot dishes and sweet dishes. Today’s recipe is perfect for sharing at home, and the best thing is that it’s low in carbohydrates and calories: pumpkin muffins
Let’s enjoy this #PumpkinMania
These pumpkin muffins are moist and soft on the palate, yet healthy fillings are flavors of autumn. Enjoy it at breakfast or as a dessert “light”. Let’s do it!
Pumpkin Muffins low in calories and carbohydrates
Serving: 1 serving (recipe yields 10 servings)
Each serving contains: 5,06g protein, 131 calories, 7.86g fat, 10.74g carbohydrates, fiber 5,05g.
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of almond flour
- ⅔ cup of coconut flour
- 1 cup of sweetener
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice (Read how their made)
- 1 ½ teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2teaspoons of vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the cupcake liners in the muffin tin.
- In a bowl whisk pumpkin and cook with the sweetener and eggs until fluffy.
- Mix remaining ingredients until you have a smooth dough.
- Spoon into the muffin tin and bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean puncturing.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes. And enjoy!