One of the first principles I learned from naturalism when I was initiated into it, is that to help my body stay clean, I had to pay attention to my liver. The liver has many functions, but a major is to synthesize or degrade all substances that enter our body through food, smell and skin. It is so efficient that your detoxification system is active 24 hours a day to stay healthydespite the constant barrage of toxic material to expose it.
The most efficient and easy way to help our liver is through a natural diet avoiding processed foods, fried foods, soda, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup (HFCS highfructose corn syrup) and caffeine. Replace them with live foods and natural.
You can use, in addition, foods and specific nutrients that help the liver in their cleaning processes. One of the more I like and enjoy is the tea of dandelion (dandelion). It’s funnybecause it is a wild plant that eliminated because “ugly” design our garden, but we buy at the health food store because it is very beneficial.
How do we benefit from dandelion tea?
- Both the leaves and the root of this plant contain vitamins A, C, D and B and iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, manganese, copper, calcium, boron and silicon. So allthese vitamins and minerals are part of our tea and your body uses.
- It stimulates the excretion of bile from the liver to the gallbladder helping the digestion of fat.
- Helps maintain optimal liver function, kidney and gallbladder.
- Enhances detoxification by stimulating urine and replacing the potassium lost when weincrease the volume of urine.
- Great benefit to those suffering from diabetes type 1 and type 2.
- Excellent for treating disorders of the liver such as hepatitis and jaundice.
- Aid for blood purification and cleaning of the system.
- It’s very good for digestive disorders such as diarrhea and constipation.
- Helps to cleanse and improve skin appearance.
Este es mi té preferido. Lo tomo en la mañana en vez de café sin una gota de azúcar ni endulzante. Me encanta en su forma natural. Pero si lo prefieres, añádele un endulzante natural como agave, stevia o miel.
If drank daily, as I recommended that not consume more than 4 to 6 weeks running. Takerest and try other theses. That I do. How is the taste? Well say you have a roasted flavor, slightly sweet and bitter at once.