“You young things are too easily persuaded by the touch of lips.”
― Scott Westerfeld,
Lips to breathe, to kiss, to speak.
Brighten your lips and make your teeth look much whiter with these simple tips.
Let’s take care of them .
The trick I want to show is about CHOISE.
Choosing a lipstick to accentuate your natural beauty.
- You must constantly drink water to keep them hydrated.
- Try to make your teeth look whiter, and therefore your smile will look incredibly beautiful.
- Use pink or strawberry lipgloss, you’ll shine and freshness without accentuating the yellowing of your teeth.
- If you like dark colors, use red with plum shades, this will contrast with your facial features and highlight the whiteness of your teeth.
- Dare to change! Blue colors on lipsticks are being used a lot lately and they are great to brighten your smile. We just need to have attitude to mix and match these colors.