I never thought that making brownies were so simple, delicious and healthy… The chocolaty rubbery texture, dense, subtly sweet and delicious flavor make these flourless brownies something completely different, also perfect for paleo, vegetarian and gluten free diets.
If you’re craving for something sweet, try this healthy recipe with no butter, no eggs or oil. This flourless brownie is ready in minutes.
You can eat them freshly baked, warm and with almond milk … (why not?)
Does this version taste exactly like the “regular” brownie?
Believe me, you won’t regret it.
Delicious 3 ingredients flourless brownie
This recipe takes 3 natural ingredients, which at first may seem strange, but the flavor is what really matters. Here I give you the recipe:
You can also read: 3 anti-aging beauty recipes
- 3 medium, ripe bananas.
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1/4 cup of cocoa natural powder
- Preheat oven to 350 ° C and grease a mold for baking brownies.
- In a small bowl melt almond butter in the microwave.
- In a large bowl add the banana, and cocoa butter. Mix well until a uniform mixture.
- For a soft dough, blend all ingredients.
So now you know, if you’re craving for something sweet but don’t want to get all those extra calories, this flourless brownie is for you!