As usual I like to share tips that will help us stay in shape, detox and most important, to continue with a healthy and natural lifestyle.
I’ll share with you this awesome pineapple and tune diet, but remember, what works for me, may not work for everyone, make sure to ask an expert about your health condition before getting into any dieting routine as we all are different.
Pineapple and tuna diet to lose weight
This diet’s basic foods are tuna and pineapple.
Tuna is a food known for being very low in fat and calories. It is food that is widely used in diets for weight loss and combat cholesterol. In addition, tuna is also rich in omega 3 and omega 6 and linoleic acid, vitamins, protein and calcium.
The pineapple is a diuretic and detoxifying fruit.
If we combine all the benefits we provide both have the perfect diet food.
This diet give your body about 1300 calories a day, along with the properties that tuna and pineapple offer that can help you lose about 4 kg in just one week.
You must drink at least 2 liters of water daily.
- A can of tuna raw, a slice of pineapple and a green salad.
- A tea, a slice of bread with cheese and orange juice or grapefruit natural.
- A salad or vegetables with a can of tuna in water, all accompanied by a cup of brown rice. For dessert: a slice of pineapple or melon.
- A cup of soup diet, a can of tuna salad naturally accompanied by a median of vegetables and dessert, grilled fruit.
- A can of tuna raw, a salad of lettuce, tomato and celery, a vegetable dish and a grilledslice of watermelon.
- A cup of vegetable soup diet, a can of tuna and rice accompanied by cooked vegetables and a fruit salad.
I recommend doing detox before starting any diet, and at least 3 days before you should start eating less so your body gets used to having not so much food to get its energy. Also, make sure to drink enough water and to exercise, walk for at least 30 minutes a day.