I used to do facial masks and exfoliate my sking a lot, but then I understood that my skin reacts better when its hydrated and even the expression lines are less noticeable.
Give your skin some love with this homemade facial mask.
This is one of the best hydrating home masks you can make yourself:
- Some drops of Olive Oil
Simply peel the plantain and smash it well, then slice the avocado in a half and remove the seed, extract the food and mix it with the plantain, make sure to mix it well so you can get a smooth, homogeneous and creamy. If needed, then add a few drops of olive oil so it gets the desired consistency.
Then, is just a matter of applying it over your skin and let it work for about 15 to 20 minutes, remove it with an absorbent paper towel and rinse it well with water.
You can do this once a week if you have very dry skin.
I found a very nice infographic that describes how acne affects people and how sometimes we make it worse.
Don’t forget to visit me on facebook for more tips about skin care, natural beauty, home remedies and more!
In organic rice cereal for babies, rice cereals for breakfast, whole rice, white rice; the Consumer Reports have found new evidence that all of these types of rice products that are on the shelves in the supermarket contain arsenic and in many of these products the arsenic level is too high and worrying.
- White rice grown in Arkansas, Missouri and Texas represents the 76% of domestic rice in general and contained the highest level of arsenic and inorganic arsenic than rice from other states.
- In each brand of rice that we evaluated, the average of arsenic and inorganic arsenic was higher in whole rice than white rice.
- People who ate rice had arsenic levels 44% higher than those who didn’t, according to analysis of federal health data. Some ethnics groups were seriously affected, including Mexicans, Hispanics and another categories that included Asians.
- It is feasible to reduce arsenic in food. We examined the efforts of two food companies that are trying to control the problem and found out about the methods that are being used to try to reduce arsenic in their products.
Conclusion: whole rice, whole rice, whole rice!
Grains that we can eat instead of rice:
Barley, Rye, Oat, Chickpea, Peas.
Some of the benefits of Microdermabrasion are:
1- Blackheads and whiteheads are softened, so it’s are easy to remove them.
2- Acne scars and others are less visible.
3- Enlarged pores and fine lines are less prominent.
4- The blood with its nutrients and oxygen flows to the surface of the skin to repair tissues faster.
And to all my readers I want to reward you! - Everybody has the chance to win this super kit that includes:
- 12 Rejuvenating Puffs + 2 months supply Puffs Refill
- Attachment Head, 2 AA batteries
- Microdermabrasion Applicator
And I also want to give you an oil free cream from Neutrogena so you can use it!
Don’t miss this chance to win!