I love this proposal for Valentine’s dinner. It is simple, special, colorful and vegan. Surprise your loved one with these three recipes to make a wonderful, complete and full of flavors that dazzle your palate dinner.
The ingredients used are easily available in any market, and the best part is that these dishes are cooked very quickly. This menu has an entry salad, main course and dessert.
Vegan and gluten-free Valentine’s dinner
I love this idea for Valentine’s dinner. It’s super easy to make!
- 3 large beets
- Peanuts or toasted almonds
- Peel and boil the beets until tender.
- Cut into slices and garnish with rosemary and toasted almonds.
Creamy avocado pasta
With a delicious taste of garlic and lemon, this recipe is a perfect main course, and only takes 10 minutes to cook. Perfect for Valentine’s dinner
- 9 ounces (255 g) of raw pasta (gluten-free, if desired) or 1-2 medium zucchini to Zoodles (Zucchini pasta)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon (1-2 ml) sea salt
- Lemon zest
- Cook the pasta or zucchini noodles.
- For the sauce (salsa) combine garlic, basil, lemon juice, olive oil and avocado. You can add 1 tablespoon of water to smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and mix in the same bowl with the sauce. Top with lemon zest and enjoy.
Delicious, creamy and without having to bring it to cooking.
For the pudding:
- 3 Yellow medium bananas
- Half of a medium size avocado chopped
- 1/4 cup of smooth almond butter or peanut
- 4-5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Fine sea salt
For the topping:
- Whipped coconut cream
- 1/4 cup of chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Raspberry jam with chia
Add all the ingredients of pudding to the processor until a smooth mixture, and refrigerate. Then served with toppings.
¿No te gusta o no sabes cocinar?