I love saunas! We have talked about the benefits of these spaces of physical and mental detoxification on previous posts, as places of relaxation even after exercise. But did you know that there are some saunas with infrared light? Today I convert on them.
Beyond relaxation can bring you the calorsito the sauna, when you’re in one infrared your body is working quickly to pump blood, producing sweat and burn calories. Yes you’ve read it right! Use the sauna for at least 15 minutes can help you burn as many calories as if you trotaras for 30 minutes. You can lose weight, not just water, while detoxify your body naturally.
6 therapeutic benefits of infrared sauna
The benefits are amazing, that’s why you use the infrared sauna works as an excellent therapy
- Relieves pain: The deep heat dilates blood vessels, facilitating the healing of muscles and soft tissues especially after exercise. Muscles relax more readily when exposed to heat.
- It’s excellent to treat arthritis and stiffness: heat is used to treat conditions such as arthritis, neuralgia, bursitis, stiffness in joints and musculoskeletal ailments.
- Improves the immune system: The “artificial fever” that provides the sauna helps to strengthen the immune system, while the body eliminates toxic wastes and intense sweating.
- It helps reduce stress: sauna offers immediate relaxations as the heat has an effect of soothing massage, relaxing muscles and nerves knotted. 10 minutes sauna enough to leave refreshed and rejuvenated, restoring body and mind.
- Effectively fights cellulite!: The long-range infrared help erase cellulite because significantly increase circulation, stimulate the sweat glands and release toxins and residues located in our skin.
- Improves considerably the appearance of our skin: it moisturizes, makes smooth, tones energégicamente removes subcutaneous adipose tissue and renew dead cells.