For those who always ask me for some delicious vegan recipes to lunch, share and enjoy, today I bring you a proposal pasta that will make you lick your fingers. It's absolutely delicious!
As the daughter of Italians, I have a cultural mix especially in the kitchen, and found that this recipe to make a delicious pasta dish not need lots of cream, fat or cheese… especially if we are preparing a vegan pasta.
Vegan pasta recipe to lick your fingers
Follow the steps and enjoy this delicious recipe!
mushroom vegan pasta
- 1 kilo of linguine or whole fettuccine
- 6 tbsp. of olive oil
- 12 ounces of mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of yeast
- 2 green onions (scallions)
- Cook pasta until al dente. When ready, keep at least 3/4 cup of the pasta water to use later. Place the drained pasta back into the pot
- While the pasta is cooked in a hot skillet place the olive oil, mushrooms and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
- Then place the mixture with the drained linguine with yeast, cooking water, salt and pepper. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Serve and garnish with green onion.
This vegan pasta contains about 430 calories per serving portion, 62gr carbohydrate, 15 grams of fat, 5 grams of fiber and 175 mg sodium.