If you had a rough night of sleep, you know you'll wake up with huge dark circles on your face the next day. Fatigue, poor sleep, stress and poor diet are the most common causes to display bags under the eyes.
Many people turn to treatments with cucumber (like the typical movie clichés) to relieve puffy eyes, but today I want to bring you a quick and easy solution that can offer you the same benefits using only natural green tea bags.
The natural caffeine of tea reduces inflammation and eliminates dark circles, and contain antioxidants that help control free radicals that are responsible for wrinkles under the eyes. Use this remedy properly and say goodbye to those dark circles.
- Place 2 natural green tea bags in boiling water. Wait 5 minutes and then remove the bags of water with a spoon.
- Let them stand the bags in an empty cup and warm when you place them over each eye for 15 minutes.
- Remove and feel different.
Now, keep in mind these tips to prevent dark circles
- Reduce salt intake in the daily diet to decrease fluid retention under the eye
- Make sure you have enough sleep
- Drink enough water, about 2 liters of liquid. (Read the benefits of drinking water here)