Have you ever heard someone say that they are doing a diet of detox juices? This is precisely what juice therapy is and today I'll tell you all about it!
People who tend to a diet without vegetables and fruits, lose actions and benefits they perform in the body as strengthen, revitalize, purify and detoxify our body.
Our diet should consist of balance, and do a thorough cleaning once in a while there is nothing wrong.
Juices are the perfect way to give our body vitamins and minerals we need to stay healthy and obviously lose some weight naturally.
So this diet is perfect for people who maintain a lifestyle very busy and have no time to cook the nutrients needed to supplement or support their diets.
Juice Therapy: a purifying treatment you should try
With juice therapy you can fight diseases and physical conditions like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, constipation, stress and cold; so it is considered an effective therapy juices.
Benefits of juice therapy
- Detoxifies your body: skin, lungs, kidneys and liver. This allows the accumulated toxins are eliminated without any problem.
- Provides plenty of vitamins and minerals that the body needs
- You will maintain the balance between alkalinity and acidity of your body. The excess of any disease develops in our body.
- You can also better absorb minerals such as potassium, calcium, and silicon cells that restore preventing premature aging.
Take this into account:
- You can intake the juices up to 3 days. If your diet is only based juices do not recommend more than 3 days
- You can drink the juices supplementing your normal diet, drink them on an empty stomach, with snacks and dinner.
- Don't add sugar because fruits and have natural sugars.