I remember the first time I hear the word migraine, I was a little girl it and sounded like the worse thing that someone can suffer.
Over the years I worked with a lady who always suffered from this evil. Always complained of migraine that would not let live. We started talikg about it because She didn’t have it all the time.
That’s when she told me that she noticed that when She ate chocolate Her head exploted.
10 Natural remedies for migraine
There are several types of migraine. The most common is the classic migraine, characterized by pain in the middle of the head, with a throbbing pain that starts in the forehead, temples and can cover the eye and spread to the other side of the head. Sometimes it is associated with nausea and intolerance of noise and light.
WHAT CAUSES IT:
- Some foods such as chocolate, red wine, spices or dairy favor its appearance.
- Migraine can be part of the symptoms of premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Taking sun for too long
- Prolonged fasting
- Certain smells
- Consumption of foods containing tyramine (red wine, aged cheese, smoked fish, chicken liver, figs and some beans) mono sodium glutamate or nitrates (sausage, salami)
HOW TO AVOID IT:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a paper bag, and inhale and exhale several times.
- Put your head on a banana peel and fix it with gauze.
- Take two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water with each meal reduces the frequency of migraines.
- Sipping a cup of chamomile tea prevents migraines.
- Take intermittent showers between hot and cold water can help relieve symptoms.
- We recommend removing the yellow cheeses from the Diet, and limiting consumption of cheese to the tender.
- It is also important not to abuse the consumption of canned goods, control the consumption of animal fats (as much as possible to limit consumption of red meat in particular) avoid eating spicy chocolate.
- Due to photo phobia and phonophobia is advisable to rest in a dark and quiet place.
- Neck and neck massage, helped rubs alternating hot and cold water in the areas of massage.
- Alcohol and snuff out of our lives, are bad for all and in this case consumption is harmful at the time, not long-term.