Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it is also the one that gives you more fat to your body, since you haven’t eaten all night your body needs energy and it gets them from breakfast.
However, you don’t have to worry, because today I will give you a number of foods you can eat for breakfast to burn fat.
6 Fat burning foods for breakfast
- Apple: This fruit will help you burn fat, but for that you ingest two or three times a day and accompany your breakfast with one of them will help greatly. You can also eat a bowl of oatmeal to complete your breakfast.
- Fiber cereals: If you are a person who often exercised, as the fibers in the breakfast will help you burn more fat when exercising. Instead of eating oatmeal, cereal eat fiber; or instead of white bread, brown bread.
- Bananas: This fruit is high in potassium, calcium, magnesium and vitamins, and acts as a natural isotonic beverage. Eating bananas at breakfast, not only will help you burn fat but to improve your health and quality of life. Try to eat one daily.
- Cherries: This is one of my favorite fruits, if you can get when in season, do not hesitate to buy it. Cherry has multiple benefits, helps to improve the digestive system, regulates our metabolism, it helps lower cholesterol and uric acid and helps burn fat.
- Oats and almonds: By mixing these two foods, you feel satiated for longer, prolonging the fact of being hungry and not eat more than necessary. Making you lose weight easily. Also almonds in any form, natural, help burn fat.
- Yogurt: This dairy drink is often accompanied by sweet fruits like banana in the morning, so you have a full breakfast and you’ll be eating a dish that will nourish and help to eliminate fat.
Always remember that you must eat breakfast because prolonged fasting causes your body to increase insulin response and therefore accumulate fat and gain weight. Also, you must remember that you must not eat fruit juices, unless it is done on the same day, because being old fruits lose their nutritional properties.