Something that sometimes we should ask ourselves is: Are the cleaning products in my home toxic? Your health and your family is very important, today I want to help introducing you to some of the detergents that are safe to use at home.
According to the highly respected consumer group, Environmental Working Group (EWG), government agencies and independent research institutions, don’t adequately assess the safety of the substances found in many cleaning products.
Out of the 271 general purpose laundry detergents evaluated, only seven were rated A and here’s the list of those which you should start trying if you aren’t doing so yet.
The 7 healthiest detergents for you
- Seventh Generation Natural Powder Laundry Detergent, Real Citrus & Wild Lavender
- Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Hemp Pure-Castile Soap, Peppermint
- Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Hemp Pure-Castile Soap Baby Mild
- Seventh Generation Natural Powder Laundry Detergent, White Flower & Bergamot Citrus
- Martha Stewart Clean Laundry Detergent
- Green Shield Organic Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear
- Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent Powder, Free & Clear
So, what do you think? Have you ever tried any of these detergents? If so, let me know your experience or how do you get your laundry done without so many chemicals.