Our skin is the largest organ of our body, which accompanies our growth and betrays us the years are passing. There are many ways to take care of our skin, its appearance often influences how we feel about ourselves.
I want to share 8 easy tips to keep your skin healthy, and therefore pretty.
- Weekly exfoliant: to renew and look younger you should exfoliate at least 2 times a week to remove dead cells. In the blog I have several recipes, but simple is to mix a tablespoon of honey and sugar, apply in circular motions and rinse.
- Goodbye dark circles: if you suffer from insomnia you need to have dark circles constantly in your face. To hydrate the area organize cucumber juice, freeze it for an hour and then add lemon. You’ll compresses that you can apply in pieces in the eye area for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water and apply almond oil.
- Soft Hands: this trick is simple. In 300 ml of water added 2 pink petals. Let stand two days and add 5 tablespoons of glycerin. This will be a moisturizer that you can use for your hands every night before bed.
- Porcelain skin: This trick is very good. To give proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals you could bathe with water and milk. If you want to dive into this mixture fills your bath and diluted 4 liters of milk in it, where you go to soak for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Another cheaper way is to mix in specific areas such as feet or hands. (in smaller quantities).
- The sun is your ally and enemy: the skin needs the sun to its vitality, but too much of this star is completely negative. Use protective long as you expose yourself to the sun, even if you’re on the beach.
- Even skin: if you have skin spots you can cut a potato in half, cut side and massaging the skin. Let stand a few minutes and rinse with warm water. This ritual must be repeated every day for two weeks to get results.
- Dry skin: Mix 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt, egg yolk and half a teaspoon of honey. Applied to the area, let stand for 30 minutes and remove it with warm water.
- Oily skin: smash seven strawberries until you get a puree of the fruit, add a beaten egg, mix and apply it, then rinse with warm water. This works great for oily faces