Back to school means in a certain way “to start” a new cycle.My parents always told me that he who gives, receives, and that is why when you clean your room – I encourage you to donate old things in good condition – because it can bring many benefits: more space to let the new in (energy and school supplies)
What can you draw from the closet? What can you donate?
Learn to donate the old this back to school
- Clothes that no longer fit your children in good condition
- Old books that your children no longer use
- Toys: children grow and their interests change.
- Construction Paper
- Pens & Pencils
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Composition Books
- Flash Drives
- Gift Cards
What to do with what you no longer use?
There are always people in need who will appreciate everything that you no longer use and is in good condition. Ask yourself if what you have in your hands is something that you would use or if you need it, if not, put it in a box to donate.
Where to take the things to donate?
- Collection or to donate centers
- Ask the pastor or priest of your community if they receive donations.
- Go to any college or school that do social work.
There is still time to donate:
ANGELS BACK TO SCHOOL: https://bit.ly/2MM8Oqh
BACK TO BACK: https://bit.ly/2MniUkL
CHAPMAN PARTNERSHIP: https://bit.ly/2tKmokN